Corsa Performance 2007, 2008 Chevrolet Silverado, GMC Sierra, 4.8L, 5.3L, 6.0L V8, Long Tube Header with Catted Connection Pipes
07-08 Silverado/Sierra 4.8L V8
07-08 Silverado/Sierra 5.3L V8
07-08 Silverado/Sierra 6.0L V8
*Direct connection to CORSA Cat-Back Exhaust Systems
1.75 x 2.5 Catless - Long Tube Headers & Catted Connection Pipes
XTREME+ Sound Level
CORSA Performance Silverado long tube headers offer a perfect pairing to CORSA's cat-back exhaust systems to maximize Horsepower and Torque delivering up to 15 HP and 38 FTLBS TQ when paired with a CORSA Catback exhaust system
- No Drone At Cruise when paired with CORSA Performance Exhaust Systems.
- 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Precision engineered primary tubes maximize performance and fit
- 3" Collector with scavenging spike
- 3/8" Laser cut flange prevents heat warping and provides a secure fit
- Vehicle matched port geometry increases exhaust flow and eliminates leaks
- 100% Dyno tuned
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Intended for Off Road Use Only. Not legal for sale or use on emissions controlled vehicles
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Requires Tune.
Horsepower = +15
Torque = +38
All CORSA exhaust systems are constructed from premium stainless steel to deliver lasting performance, sound and appearance. Easy bolt-on installation. No welding needed. All hardware and detailed instructions are included in each kit. CORSA branded exhaust systems are backed by a Limited LIFETIME warranty for as long as you own your vehicle with proof of purchase.
WARRANTY / INSTALLATION
NOTE: Every CORSA exhaust system is engineered and designed to match the unique properties of the vehicle it is designed for to deliver perfect fitment and performance. CORSA does not recommend or recognize purchases and installation on unspecified vehicles.