1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette C5 5.7L V8
1997-2004 Chevrolet Corvette C5 Z06 5.7L V8
Trans Tunnel Plate Heat Shielding blocks exhaust heat from coming through the transmission tunnel keeping interior cool and comfortable.
A well known and long time problem with many Corvettes is the amount of heat transferred into and through the console. CORSA Performance has worked to find a solution to dramatically reduce the amount of heat transferred to the C5 Corvette transmission tunnel reinforcement plates and into the vehicle's interior. This shielding reduces in-cabin heat improving the driving experience.
- Reduce console & interior temperatures
- Precision die cut for a perfect fit & ease of installation
- No need to remove the Trans Tunnel Plate
- Peel backing, align into position & press into place
- Not affected by wind, water or other harsh conditions
- Extremely light weight
YEARS: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004