2017-2022 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 6.2L V8
*CARB EO Unavailable
Carbon Fiber Closed Box Air Intake
The CORSA Performance 2017+ Camaro ZL1 Carbon Fiber air intake is made from pure 100% carbon fiber construction and pairs aesthetics and engineering for maximum strength and performance. Compared to stock; the optimized shape of the CORSA Performance air intake duct, combined with high-performance filtration, increases overall performance and fuel economy. Dyno tuned for maximum results, the CORSA Performance Camaro ZL1 Carbon Fiber Air Intake produces up to an additional 19 HP and 28 LBS FT TQ from the supercharged 6.2L LT4 V8 engine without a tune. The ZL1 intake comes available in both DryTech and MaxFlow 5 oiled filtration. The Corsa Performance ZL1 carbon fiber Intake is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty to the original purchaser. *Filters are backed by a 1 year warranty.
100% Carbon Fiber Construction offers unmatched styling and Resists Heat Soak
- Black powder coated aluminum heat shield seals flush to hood blocking engine heat, reducing air temperatures and increasing performance.
- Features DryTech 3D, No Oil, Synthetic Fiber, High Flow Performance Air Filter
- Dyno Proven to deliver up to 19 HP and 28 Lbs FT of Torque.
- Outflows Stock Intake by ~25%
- Features Premium Hardware Including, Multi-ply silicone hoses and T-bolt Style Hose Clamps.
No Tune Required
- Installs in 1 hour or less
- Features all hardware and instructions necessary for install
- Limited Lifetime Warranty (Filter Warranty 1 Year)
🗒️ Installation Instructions
📈 Dyno Chart
📝 Sell Sheet
📰 Blog Article(s): Read More
Years: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022